- March 04, 2019
- Promulgation of Laws n°88-17 and 89-17 relating to the incorporation of companies electronically. The decree of application should be promulgated within a year.
- Draft law to amend law 17-96 relating to joint stock companies, to suppress the possibility to issue bearer shares (actions au porteur) for unlisted companies , with a transition period of two years for the conversion of existing bearer shares, in an effort to enhance transparency and to tackle the issue of money laundering.
- Promulgation of law°84-17 amending the law relating to social security: Obligation for employers with an average annual number of employees to be set by regulation, to electronically file the declaration of wages and the payment of contributions to the CNSS.
- Jurisprudence : The work contract of a foreigner is no longer considered as a fixed term contract as long as it’s renewal is provided for.
Real Estate / Commercial Lease Agreements
- Launch of a new service “Mohafadati” allowing for the electronical access to information and documents relating to land titles
- Clarification by the tax administration relating to invoices: the seller cannot force the buyer to provide its ICE (identifiant commun d’entreprise)